Chapter 10: Shower Time

Gym.

The class that you either love with all your heart or hate with all your soul. I hate gym!

It's basically just a excuse for guys to impress girls with how many push ups they can do and you have to change in front of everyone in your class of the same sex. It makes me feel so insecure to see these girls with gorgeous body's and then there's me who's way to skinny but due to my high metabolism I can't even gain a pound even if I ate McDonald's for five years every day.

I'm currently getting out of the shower in the locker rooms only to notice that I'm the only one left in here. I don't know why but unless I'm in my bedroom I hate being alone I always feel like something is watching me and is going to jump out and grab me. I know I'm just paranoid but I can't help it.

I go over to my locker and find that it's already open and my clothes are gone.

" What the hell! "

I say looking around to see if I dropped them or something.

" My buddy's took your clothes but don't worry I bet you look far better without them. "

I quickly whirl around gripping my towel tighter as I see Blake slowly walking towards me with a lustful look on his face.

" Why are you suddenly so eager to have me? "

I ask annoyed.

" I've always been eager but when everyone hears the truth about what really happened I know the guys will be lining up to be the one to take your virginity. After all that video did show you may be a virgin but you're still a pro. "

He winks at me.

" I want to be the first one. "

He tells me.

I remember a bunch of my guy friends in the past at a party telling me how it's every mans dream to take a girls virginity and they are guys but they don't even understand it themselves they just say for some reason it's a turn on.

My eyes flicker to the door as I think of a escape plan.

" You know it's kind of sexy how eager and determined you are. "

I tell him giving a seductive look trying not to throw up. I slowly walk over to him and keep one hand on my towel while I use the other one to trail my hand up his chest.

" You know it's always been a fantasy of mine to have sex in the shower. "

I whisper in his ear.

" Really? "

He ask his voice coming out horse.

" Yeah something about water dripping down a mans hot naked body is just such a turn on. "

He gulps and his eyes move to the shower not to far away from us.

" You first. "

I whisper biting my lip. He walks over well actually more like runs over to the shower and he immediately starts to take off his clothes.

" Not so fast bad boy let my help you. "

He stops and I slowly go over to him gently pressing my body to his to distract him and then I reach behind him and turn on the shower then run. He goes to run after me but he still has his shoes on so he slips on the wet floor and falls to the ground but on his way down pulls the towel off me.

" Shit! "

I hiss trying to cover my body as I run but it's no use. I usually would be against running the school hallways butt naked but it's either this or get raped in the locker room so I think I will take my chances.