Chapter 18: Honesty

" I'm so sorry Lilly there just wasn't enough Physical poof to probe what he did, we had finger prints but that proves nothing I'm so sorry. "

My lawyer says but sorry isn't enough to save me. I'm not mad at her, I know she did her best but I'm just sad that her best wasn't good enough.

" It's ok I know it's not your fault I think I just need to go home and rest. "

I tell her and she nods in understanding but I can see sadness in her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Flash forward, the next day

I'm dreading walking into school today I already know the whole school is waiting for my arrival so they can torment me. I walk to school in my oversized hoodie with my head down trying not to be noticed and trying to block out the world.

I get to school a little to quick for my liking and I walk inside waiting for the bell to ring to go to class. I still keep my head down and luckily no one notices me so far.

" I knew that bitch was lying about Blake trying to rape her, he's popular and smoking hot why would he touch that piece of trash? "

I hear a girl say talking to her friend.

" I know right she just wants attention, I mean Blake is hot but even I wouldn't go as far as she did. She's the one who deserves to be behind bars. "

Not being able to take any more I walk to my locker but when I see it I stop in my tracks. On my locker someone has spray painted in black " Lying Bitch ".

I hear the families giggle of the she devil and I look up to see Whitney smiling evilly at me.

" So tell me Hun was your lies all worth this? I mean you weren't all little miss popular before but now you're little miss school slut. I bet you thought you would get away with that lie but I'm here to make your life a living hell. Honestly it's a pretty easy job considering the whole school hates you now. "

Tears build up in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall.

" I would never lie about that Whitney and I know you think Blake is some god and I can't blame you I thought the same thing once but he's not a god he's a monster. "

She smiles and walks up to me.

" You think he's the monster but you have no idea what you're talking about. "

She whispers to me and walks off.

They say honesty is the best policy but they fail to mention this part.