Chapter 16: The Cop and HIM

The principle heard what had happened at school and he sent me home saying I  need to get rest and that I was excused this week from school. I felt kind of bad, like I was using what happened to me as an advantage but part of me just wanted to stay home and lock myself in my safe, warm bedroom and stay there forever.

I take a quick shower and get out and when I'm brushing my hair in the mirror I notice I have marks on me.

" What the fuck? "

I mutter as I look at them.

I have bruises on my waist and at first I think it's from what happened with Blake but then I see bruises on my breast too.  How the hell did this happen?

I throw my clothes on completely confused by these marks and I'm trying to come up with some kind of scenario but nothing comes to mind.

---------------------------------
Whitney's P.O.V

I am going to make that whore pay for stealing my man, not only did she steal him but then she locked him up! How dare she lie to everyone and make him look like the bad guy!

She clearly didn't know what a bad guy was but I do.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see him and with him is some police officer.

" You can wait outside. "

He says stepping in but the cop blocks his way looking suspiciously at him. I can tell he whispered something to the cop but I couldn't hear him, apparently it worked because the cop stayed put while he came inside.

" So have you thought about my offer? "

He ask me.

" I've already started. "

Oh Lilly sweetie you have no idea what you have done.