Chapter 3: It Won't be Long

( This chapter is rated R and warning the stalker is creepy and disgusting as fuck. )

He winked at me......my heart flutters at the memory.

SHUT THE FUCK UP HEART HE IS THE ENEMEY!

" Lilly? "

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Mr.Edward.

" Yes sir? "

" That's the third time you've zoned out is everything okay? "

" I'm fine. "

" You know that's the most commonly used lie? "

He ask giving me a sad smile.

" It's nothing just boy drama it's weird to talk about to another boy espically my teacher. "

I say giving a awkward chuckle. I see some sort of emotion flash across his face but in seconds it's gone before I can begin to read further.

~

I get home at about 6pm and I'm already exhausted. Monday's wear me out!

I search threw my closet and find a baggy shirt to wear to sleep. I hate sleeping in my bra so I wear baggy shirts instead.

I know that you're wondering why I don't just sleep naked like most of the female and male population but I just feel so exposed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown's P.O.V

I watch on my laptop in my truck as my Lilly undresses herself to put on a baggy shirt....with no bra. God I wish I could undress her! I feel myself move in my pants at the thought of being there and undressing her myself.

Don't get mr wrong I've seen her gorgeous body naked many times in the last few years but never in person. I have cameras hidden in her house that are so small you could mistake it as a spec of dust.

I bet you're wondering how I got in there in the first place. It was very simple I just took the spare key while everyone wasn't home and I let myself in. I've been doing this for years now every month I go in on a day their not home and I take something small of my Lilly's to have. She either forgets about what I took or thinks that she lost it.

For example like the collection of her underwear I have in my room.

Lilly turns off the light and for a minute it's pitch black but my camera quickly adjust.

I can't help but touching myself as I watch her sleep. She's so fucking sexy even when she's a sleep.

It won't be long now.