Chapter 28: To Close

It's Saturday and normally for a teenager that means either party's or Netflix but for me? It means going all spy kids to find out the mystery of Maria's death.

Right now I'm standing in the parking lot at school trying to figure out how I'm going to do this. I need to get in the camera room to see what happened but how can I get in there without being seen?

I walk into the school and pretend like I'm suppose to be here when I get to the camera room there's a lock on the door as expected. I look around and no one is here so I quickly pick the lock and go inside. Lacey taught me that if you were wondering.

I delete the footage of me picking the lock and then I scroll through the rest to find the time when Maria died. Finally I find it and zoom in.

No ones with her she really did kill herself but why?

My mind travels back to her pulling me in the janitors closet and talking about some guy. Is he the reason for all of this? I hear someone trying to unlock the door so I look around frantically and find a cabinet just big enough for me to fit inside. I quickly crawl inside shutting it just in time for the guy to walk in.

I can peek out of the crack of the cabinet but I can only see the back of the persons head not their face. The only light in this room is coming from the screens of the security cameras so even if the person was facing me I probably wouldn't be able to tell who it was.

Something about this person wasn't right why would they be here on a Saturday when they could just hit record all weekend and be done with it? I notice that this person is a guy because of his figure. I watch him closely as he opens a locked drawer full of labeled tapes that I can't read from here.

He goes through them seeming to look for a certain one and finally he pulls one out and puts it in. I watch as the screen pops up to the night in the classroom where I had tried to get away but in the end was saved by random teachers. What is he doing watching this?

I watch him closely and I have to cover my mouth to stop the gasp from escaping as I watch him unbuckle his pants and reach in. I close my eyes not wanting to watch what is about to happen but I hear him moaning as he watches the video and plays with himself.

He's here and he wants you and he stops at NOTHING to get what he wants!

The girls voice echoes in my mind. Is this the guy she was talking about?

" Take it from his left overs. "

Did this sick freak do something to this girl and is now after me? My mind wonders back to the video he's watching and he has it on tape..... has he been watching and recording me? It seems like hours pass by that I'm stuck in this tiny closet when finally someone makes a commotion outside and he quickly fixes himself and goes to see what's going on.

When I know he's gone I quickly jump out of the cabinet and look at the drawer full of tapes real quick before I dash out of the room.