Chapter 29: Earring

I run all the way home not stopping until I'm in my room. That guy has been watching me at school and recording my every move! That desk drawer was full of tapes but all of them were of me! Before I dashed out of the room I got a good look and there were videos labeled

" Lilly in class ", " Lilly in locker room ", " Lilly in locker room shower. ", " Lilly in gym. " and those aren't even all of them!

This guy who has been watching me had watched Maria too so if I figure out her case I will know who the guy is.

-------------------
Unknown's P.O.V

I hate how people ruin the moments I have with my Lilly. I mean yeah it's not actually her it's just a video of her but still! I go back inside the camera room and lock it and I'm about to sit down and go back to having fun but I notice the cabinet is open.

I haven't touched that cabinet since I've been in here?

I walk over to it about to shut it when I notice a earring is laying in it. I pick it up and examine it to see that it's Lilly's, my Lilly's. I remember she wore her hair up a month ago and had these earrings on for the first time.

That means she was here the whole time? I have to admit that's pretty hot hiding in a cabinet and watching me touch myself I bet it turned her on. I wish I knew she was in here with me we could have had some fun together but I guess I will just have to wait until the plan is done.