Chapter 40: That day

I'm still stuck on this road trip to hell and my mind is going way faster then the car, trying o wrap my brain around all of this. Suddenly as I'm thinking I think back to that day I passed out due to Whitney being a bitch to me as usual. I woke up in the nurses office with Mr.Edwards there and h gave me two pills that looked nothing a like, then I fell a sleep shortly after but when I got home I had bruises all over my hips and thighs and even my boobs.

" That day in the nurses office......"

I say trailing off to see if he remembers it.

" So I'm guessing you got home and took a shower and then looked in the mirror at my master piece. "

He says smiling.

" Your master piece? "

" You see Lilly I had done a great job controlling myself in front of you but with each day it got harder and harder along with something else. "

He says chuckling and glances over to see my reaction.

" I even had to start wearing compression shorts under my jeans just to hide how happy I was to see you. "

He tells me chuckling again but I'm just trying not to puke.

" It kept getting harder for me to control myself around you so two little birdies helped me. In other words Whitney and Blake. "

I glance in the back seat and Whitney is looking at her lap.

" Whitney helped turn the school against you so that you would only have me, Blake didn't even know he was helping but with his perv like behavior I pretended to be him at times. "

My mind flashes back to the day in the classroom.

" That was you? "

He smiles.

" Yes it was me I know you didn't really like our little moment because you thought I was Blake though. "

He says frowning.

" I didn't enjoy that moment no matter who the person was! You tried to rape me! "

I scream at him.

" No I didn't it probably did seem like it but I just needed something to hold me off until I finally got you to be mine. Whitney came up with the plan to get you and she said if I didn't follow it we would most likely have no chance of being together. "

I look at Whitney in utter shock. I know she doesn't like me but I never thought she hates me enough to come up with a plan to get me kidnapped.

" Anyway back to that day in the nurses office. "

He says.

" I will admit that I gave you a sleeping pill but after that day in the classroom I just couldn't get enough of you so I gave you that pill and had my fun with you luckily Whitney walked in just in time or I would have ended up having sex with you while you were out of it which would be no fun at all. "

My mouth drops. Those bruises were from him touching me?

Ok now that I have all my answers it's time to make a run for it.