Chapter 7: Break

Luckily Blake skipped Mr.Edwards class to avoid embarrassment of Mr.Edwards seeing the damage he did on his face. Blake told everyone he got into a fight with the East High football team at the party which is actually believable considering their our rival school.

I sit at my desk starring at my blank test with a million thoughts running through my head and not one involving this stupid test.

" Lilly can I speak to you outside? "

Mr.Edwards ask pulling me out of my thoughts. I get up and follow him.

" I've heard students talking about you and that boy dating. The one who....assaulted you Saturday what's going on? "

" He has the video and he says if I don't do what he says he will post it online. "

" Don't fall for his tricks, You're a smart girl Lilly now think if he posted that who would get in trouble you who is the victim or him who is the attacker? "

" But I deserved it Mr.Edwards he kissed me first but I kissed him back. "

I say sobbing again.

" Even if you kissed him back you told him no and he kept going it's not your fault Lilly it's his. "

" No it is my fault! Everyone knows and thy think I'm a slut! Even my best friend is avoiding me! "

" How about this I exempt you from today's work and you go to the nurses office because you have a stomach virus and have been throwing up? "

" But I haven't- "

I stop mid sentence realizing he was trying to give me a break.

" I will notify all of your teachers just in case you still aren't feeling good when their classes start. "

I feel like he's the only person I can count on.