Chapter 48: Yellow

Rated R

He shuts and locks the door and since I'm thrown over his shoulder with my feet dangling in the front of him ( sadly not close to his crouch so I can't kick him ) he goes ahead and chains my ankles. Then he puts me on the bed but I keep moving my arms around frantically trying to prevent him from chaining them.

" I want to go home! I don't want to be here! Please just let me go I won't tell anyone! "

I say crying. He stops and wipes my tears.

" This is your home now and don't cry baby it will hurt at first but eventually you won't even feel a thing. "

He tells me chaining my waist down.

" No! No! No!No!No! Get off of me! "

I scream as he climbs on top of me. He starts kissing my mouth to muffle the scream and as tight as the chains are I can't move to stop him. I already feel the bulge in his pants and all I want is to let the world swallow me whole so I don't have to go through any of this.

I close my eyes as I hear him unzip his pants.

Maria I'm so so sorry you had to live with this freak for so long, I'm so sorry I didn't help you, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, I hope you're in heaven with your parents and not looking down on earth at me right now.

My thoughts are interrupted when he thrust into me at full force making a sharp pain like no other go through me. I scream out in pain but he acts like he never even heard it and thrust harder moaning.

I stare up at the yellow ceiling screaming in pain.

Oh how I hate the color yellow.