Chapter 35: Prom * Part 1

Lilly's P.O.V

It's the day I've been dreading ever since Blake opened his stupid mouth and made me say yes to going to prom with him.

It's prom day.

All the girls are happily smiling and spending hours doing their makeup and hair and admiring their self in the mirror while their parents take countless pictures and cry their eyes out saying how fast their kid is growing up. Then there's me who already has my hair and makeup done with my yellow dress on and I'm just wanting to get this dumb night over with.

" Come on Lilly smile you look beautiful! "

My mom says snapping another picture of my annoyed facial expression.

" You're my mom you have to say that. "

" Yes I do but it's true! "

I roll my eyes.

" Well I have to meet up with some friends so bye. "

" Bye be home by twelve I love you! "

I walk out the door sighing. I couldn't get Blake to pick me up because I know my mom would ask questions about why the guy I pressed charges against was now my prom date. I walk to school as usual and I can already hear the music booming loudly from inside.

" Keep calm Lilly after tonight you don't have to worry about Blake. "

I tell myself walking into the school. All the girls are looking at each other probably comparing them self to everyone but I don't because I know I'm not as good looking as most of these girls. I have to admit though they made this gym look extraordinary. The theme is starry night and this definitely fits.

I look around amazed at the decorations, there's no telling how much work was put into this!

" Hey babe ready for a night that will change your life forever? "

Blake ask me walking up and winking at me. I roll my eyes.

" Let's just get this over with. "