Chapter 27: Down Goes Four

At the end of the school day the cops have already said that the girls death was suicide. I figured out her name was Maria Ross but the weird part of all of this is she's not even a student at this school and she's in her mid twenties although she looks like a freshman because of how small and fragile she is. The cops also found that she was probably starved she weighed only 70 pounds.

Okay so maybe they didn't tell the whole school this but when I got home I went on the news.

They say this is suicide but it just doesn't add up at all. Why would a grown woman come to a high school and kill herself? There has to be a reason.

" Tragedy once again strikes the Ross family when Maria Quinn Ross commits suicide at Ross Wood High. "

The lady on the news say. Wait once again?

I pull out my laptop and search " The Ross family tragedy, Miami " in the Google search bar, assuming since I live in Miami that this woman and her family did too. I click search and immediately I see dozens of websites, some news and some blogs but all about the same thing.

I click on the first one that looks more like a news article then just a random person who wanted to make a website. I'm horrified when the page loads up and I see an image of  three dead, bloody body's . I skim through the article and realize they were all killed nine years ago. Her mom, dad, and little brother were at home and someone broke in and killed them.

The police report says that the person probably broke in to steal something not noticing someone was home and when he or she realized that there were in fact witnesses the person freaked out and killed them then ran. They assume this but the killer was never caught so they don't know for sure what happened.

What kind of cops are these people? Are they just to lazy to put in the effort?

Well I'm not.