Chapter 6: The Video

I didn't sleep all weekend and now I'm dragging myself to school to face the man behind my lack of sleep. I hope Mr.Edwards succeeded in getting Blake suspended it would make things a little easier. I walk to school and ignore the world with my headphones in. Maybe the world will ease up on me and ignore me today too.

When I'm walking in I notice Blake's truck parked. Great.

I walk into school and immediately feel eyes on me and whispers directed towards me but I look at the ground. Suddenly someone slaps me.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU FUCK MY BOYFRIEND! "

I look up to see Whitney.

" What are you talking about? "

" You know damn well what I'm talking about! He told me how you seduced him in the bathroom at the party on Saturday night at the party! "

My breath catches in my throat and I feel like I'm reliving that moment over again I feel his hand all over me even though no one but Whitney is standing near me. I tear up biting my lip so a sob doesn't escape my lips.

" Truth hurt Bitch? Now everyone knows who you really are. "

She snickers.

" I-I didn't do anything. "

I say trying not to cry.

" Oh really? "

She smirks wickedly and suddenly on all of the Tv's a video starts playing. Everyone looks up at them to see me and Blake in the bathroom making out. It doesn't how ever show how it starts or ends.

Everyone looks at me. The girls glare while the guys smirk probably thinking they have found a booty call.

" That video isn't the full one! "

I say and Whiney glares.

" Then tell me what happened? Please fill my head with you're pity lies. "

I'm about to tell her when Blake walks over. I stiffen clenching my fist. He walks over to me but I refuse to make eye contact.

" I've decided to say yes to your question I will be your boyfriend. "

He smirks and I'm about to scream that I would rather die then date him again but he leans in and whispers in my ear.

" I know you're going to do the right thing because I know you wouldn't want that full video to some how end up every where. "

Even though it would effect him more then me if that video got out I didn't want that to happen. I feel so ashamed like I deserved what he did because I was the one who went along with it.

" Sorry Whitney I'm just not into you. "

Blake says and slings his arm around my shoulder making me cringe.