Chapter 33: The basement

Days pass after Blake's break down in public and I can't seem to find anyone who would have harmed Maria. Most people never even talked to her they just knew of her. Prom is only a few days away but I wish I could just skip the whole thing and stay home and sleep or watch Netflix but even if Blake let me my mom wouldn't.

-----------------------
Unknown's P.O.V

I walk down stairs to the basement and turn the lights on to see Whitney still chained up in the same spot she was the last time I came down here.

" It's almost time for the plan are you excited? "

" No I'm not you sick fuck now let me go! "

She yells and I slap her causing her to get quiet.

" Remember you brought this upon yourself when you agreed to help me and then backed out. "

" I agreed because I thought you were just a crazy basterd not a rapist! "

She screams at me spitting in my face.

" I haven't raped you? "

I say confused.

" No but I know you're planning to do it to Lilly! I may hate her but even I'm not that evil! "

I chuckle and look at her.

" Apparently you are because you did everything from getting Lacey to help, to setting up the plan I may be the kidnapper but you are the mastermind behind all this. "

Her face covers in guilt and I smirk knowing I win as always.

" By the way your little tantrum cost you another day of food and water and clean clothes. "

I walk up the basement stairs hearing her scream at me to come back but I ignore her and shut the lights out again making it pitch black.

I never did like that girl.