Chapter 13: Evidence

Blake was took to a jail yesterday temporally until they either find him as guilty or not guilty. I should feel safe with him behind bars so he don't I?

" Wait what?! "

I ask officer Riley who is also my lawyer. My mom hired her after she figured out what happened and after five minutes of crying she went back to work.

" That video you mentioned about Blake at the party we haven't found any such video on the web or in his possession. "

" That can't be he showed the whole school! "

" Well there's no way he could have destroyed the tape before the cops arrived, he didn't have any kind of warning. "

" Ok the tapes gone but isn't there other evidence? "

" The girls locker room doesn't have cameras and for some reason the cameras shut off unexpectedly the moment you were attacked in the classroom. He must have thought this through. "

Blake never tries in school he just gets by so no one ever really knew if he was smart or not since he's so lazy. I guess he's smarter then we thought.

" There has to be some kind of evidence he left behind! Did you check all of the scenes? "

" I checked the locker room but his wet foot marks from his shoes don't lead to the classroom you were in but then again he could have easily switched shoes out its someone else. Either way there's no physical evidence. I checked the classroom and he didn't even leave finger prints. The only place he left any evidence is at the bathroom where you went to the party. "

" What evidence do you have? "

I ask hopeful.

" Just finger prints but didn't you say someone came in and witnessed this? "

" Yes it was a college party that few high schoolers were invited too me, my friend, Whitney, and Blake wee the only ones invited. It was mostly adults so Mr.Edwards was there. "

I explain not wanting him to think my teacher was going to a high school party.

" Mr.Edwards? "

" Yes Mr.Edwards my English teacher. "

" Do you think he would be willing to testify at court? "

" I don't know but I can ask him. "

" Alright you have my number call me when you figure out the answer. I will notify you of the court date and make sure to look nice. "

I nod my head.