Chapter 39: Stalker Story

" It all started when Maria started middle school. "

Mr.Edwards says.

" I was her teacher and I noticed immediately how bright she was compared to other kids, not just smarts but also just her personality was bright and cheerful. The moment I spoke to her I fell in love with her. "

He tells me giving a small smile.

" You're sick! She was just a child! "

" She was a child as far as age but she was an adult as far as maturity but I wanted to wait until she understood more about....certain things so I waited until the time was right and sophomore year I took her but her parents were very close to her and I knew they would have immediately filed a missing person report so I had to take care of them. "

He glances over at me probably expecting me to go off on him again but I honestly have no words to describe how sick and twisted he is.

" I loved her and I wanted to be with her, at least that's what I thought until I met you. "

My eyes go wide.

" I had to keep working as a teacher to make enough money to buy food and other things but I didn't enjoy it until you came into my life late seventh grade year. I figured it was just infatuation but I needed to be sure so I made sure I was your teacher every year after that and slowly but surely I realized Maria was just some crush but you, you were the real thing. "

" You are my teacher, I'm your student, you're an adult, I'm a teen. Do you see a problem here? "

I ask.

" Yes I do and that's why I'm taking you far away from everyone so that no one finds out about us. "

" I don't love you! "

I scream at him and I see Whitney and Lacey's eye's go wide.

" Yes you do I know you do all the evidence is there! You were spying on me in the camera room that day, you're always looking at my muscles when I stretch in class, and you kissed me! "

Wow it actually does sound believable but I DO NOT LOVE THIS CRAZY SICK BASTERD!

" What did you do to Maria? "

I ask.

" Well I guess she took our breakup pretty hard, I told her I found someone else and I let her go. "

I doubt she was upset about him letting her go.

" Before that. "

" I would never hurt Maria! I loved her! "

" She talked to me the day she died. "

It goes silent for a few minutes.

" What did she say? "

" not much "

I lie.

" But she had cuts all over her. "

He sighs.

" Yes she did cut herself a lot I tried to stop her but she always found some way. "

What did this sick man do to Maria to make her do what she did?