Chapter 11: Froze

( This chapter is rated R I strongly recommend at least to be sixteen years of age )

As I'm running down the hallway that is to my luck empty I see a paper sign hanging on the wall about school picture day. I rip it off the wall and cover my body with it, it only covers my front but some is better then none.

What the hell do I do now? I can't walk home like this! I go over to the janitors closet to see if it's unlocked hoping maybe he would have some sort of janitor outfit I could wear but it's locked.

" SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! "

I yell angrily banging my fist on the door. I look around for a open door and I see one I quickly go over to it and peek inside to find no ones in here, someone must have forgot to lock the door.

I'm hurriedly looking through the desk to see if there's any coat or clothes that have been taken due to dress code violation when suddenly I hear the door shut.

I jump up and look to find a figure standing there looking at me, I didn't turn the lights on when I came in because that way no one would suspect I was in here. Due to the darkness I can't see his face but I can tell that it's a figure of a man.

" Blake I sweat to god don't come near me! "

I yell furious and I grab a sharp pencil to try to protect myself. Sadly there are no scissors around or I would snip his dick clean off.

The figure who I'm assuming is Blake slowly walks towards me and when he gets a certain distance I dash for the door but he's much faster then me and grabs me by my arm slamming my back into the wall. Pain shoots up my spine and before I can recover he pushes his body against mine roughly and starts sloppily kissing my lips.

I try to scream but his lips don't leave mine long enough for me to start. He starts grinding his front against me and I hear a moan escape his lips as tears slide down my face.

I'm frozen in fear at the worst possible time.

I'm surprised when he doesn't remove his pants but just continues to grind on me over and over again which is bad enough. His moans get louder and I can feel his bulge get bigger. I want to close my eyes and cover my ears but I'm frozen and my eyes refuse to shut.

I suddenly hear voices walking down the hallway and before I know it he's gone.

" I swear I heard something in hear. "

I hear a female teacher say and she turns on the lights. From the corner of my eye I can see the principle with two females who I am assuming are teachers.

" Oh my word what happens to you? "

The ladies rush over to me and my body finally decides it's safe as I fall to the floor balling up and crying.