Chappter 22: Kisses

That's when I do something I never thought I would do in my entire life.

I kissed a teacher.

I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck slightly standing on my tip toes to reach and in an instant I put my lips against his. I'm not surprised when he doesn't respond but after a minute or two he surprises me by wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing back.

Finally I snap out of it and gently push him away.

" What just happened? "

I ask, more to myself then to him. He looks just as shocked as I am.

" I have no idea...."

He says looking confused. We both stand there for a whole trying to let what just happened sink in.

" I'm sorry I kissed you.....it's just you were there for me no one else is and I just......got confused. "

I say running a hand through my hair even more confused then before.

" It's alright Lilly I understand, you're hurt and you need someone to help you but I'm only your teacher so I can only help to a certain extent. "

He says straightening his tie back to the way it was before our little moment.

" I know and I promise it won't happen again but...... can we just keep this between us? "

" Of course. "

He tells me smiling and I nod and walk out of the room.

What

The

Fuck