~11~

Marinette faces her head down from her seat. She has been waiting for 3 days. He hasn't woken up. Will he ever wake up? Marinette is shaking. "P-Please wake u-up adrien, I-I don't want you t-to d-d" Marinette couldn't say the rest before bursting into tears. If Adrien doesn't wake up soon, his life-support will be taken off him so he doesn't stay in pain. Marinette's tears fall to the floor silently. She didn't want him to die, not now. I open Alya's blog and scroll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien's POV:

I open my eyes slowly. I don't know what i see but it's white and blurry. I hear a small beeping sound. I want to look around but my head can't move. I look down, not moving my head and see that near half of my body is plastered. I start to get really confused and i just want to know what happened as i have absolutely no idea what's going on or how this even happened. I'm really numb. My head is able to move again. I find Marinette crying while watching a video i think, i can hear noises coming from her phone. "M-Marinette?" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person:

Marinette looks up from her screen hearing her name. She smiles and cries happily while running over to Adrien hugging him. He sees her phone in her hand and sees a picture of Ladybug and him (as Chat Noir). "What's this?" Asks Adrien pointing at her phone. "Oh...It's um..nothing really just..." Marinette starts blushing. "Show me😌" Adrien says laughing trying to grab her phone off her. "No stop haha no!" Marinette shouts laughing pulling the phone away. Adrien ends up getting the phone from Marinette and press the sideways triangle pause button. It's a close up of Ladybug and she is reaching out to something and before i know it, her lips become in contact with...Chat's...mine...wait... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien's POV:

  It's a close up of Ladybug and she is reaching out to something and before i know it, her lips become in contact with...Chat's...mine...wait...I stare intensely at the screen thinking. I've  already had my first kiss...and with the girl i've liked the second we met? Why don't i remember this? Why are my lips black? What is this video? My thoughts end up coming out of my mouth without my intention.

HEYOOO!!! ANYONE ELSE A FAN OF TOP? (SORRY COMPUTER DON'T HAVE THE O WITH THE CROSS THROUGH IT :3) ANYWAY ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU ARE CAUSE I AM!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FANGIRLING MOMENT!! ANYWAY I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :3 BROFIST! ~ KATIE (ADMIN)✨