~30~

Woah guys we are on over 48k reads what! And chapter 30 BIGGER WHAT! Anyway enjoy lol I don't think this is gonna end anytime soon so don't worry lmaO.

-
MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

I walk out of the court with a sigh of relief. I'm all good. They know my identity now but who doesn't like come one. Adrien reaches out for my hand before intertwining our fingers. He stares at me and I give his hand a squeeze to tell him it's okay. I don't know why it wouldn't be anyway.

His so called "Gorilla" was waiting for us in his black vehicle. Adrien rushes to the backseat door and opens it.

"Ladies first" he swiftly moves his hand towards the car, signalling for me to get in.

"Exactly get in you girl" I say with a smirk.

He gives me a cheeky death glare before I use my hands to surrender while giggling. I step into the car and Adrien follows me.

"Back to my place" he asks me with a wink.

"Sure" I wink back and we both lightly chuckle.

We drive quickly to his house and before we know it, we're standing at his gate. I'm still not used to the intimidating size of this house.

The large, black gate opens and we trail our feet slowly behind it as the gate gradually widens our path. Adrien grabs my hand again, still loving it. I lock our fingers again and he smiles at me. Crap butterflies in my stomach.

I follow his lead up the stairs to his room. Adrien sits on his bed and looks at me. Some reason he doesn't look at happy as he did literally 10 seconds ago.

"So, you're in the clear huh?" He says before looking down at the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I ask before walking over to him and sitting next to him.

I see a small droplet fall from his face to the floor. I notice he's crying and quickly pull him in for a hug.

"It's okay Adrien, he's watching over you from above now, he is okay now. please don't make me feel anymore guilty, besides, I hate to see you upset" I rub his back in a circular motion.

He clings to my jacket as he sobs quietly into my shirt. I pat his back softly.

"Let it out Adrien, it's okay I'm here" and with those words he springs his head up from my chest and smiles softly.

"I know you are and I'm so happy about it, you're finally mine" he states before pulling me in for a deep kiss.

His lips are slightly chapped but i don't mind at all. Then I remember, crap.

I pull back with a fast motion and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What's the matter" he questions, reducing his strength around my waist.

I cover my mouth before mumbling out words.

"My breathe smells" I say and he laughs, falling on his back on the bed with his head hitting the pillow.

"I know but I don't care" he says still laughing.

After glaring at him, I lay back with him and fall on his arm that's stretched out. He tugs me closer and wraps his arm around my waist. I lay my head on his chest and sigh.

I'm so tired that I begin closing my eyes without my consent. I fall asleep to him playing with my hair, come on its impossible to not fall asleep with someone playing with your hair.