~8~

They stood up immediately and ran to the edge of the balcony.

"Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

Marinette shouts standing...and standing with her arm extended...Nothing happens.

"Tikki?"

Marinette tries again but nothing happens.

Marinette starts to get worried.

"Let me try, Plagg CLAWS OUT!"

Adrien shouts and nothing happens either.

They run to look where the shot came from and find a familiar person lying on the ground with a gun wound.

"I-Is that Chloe?"

Marinette asks.

They don't know what to do since they don't have their kwamis to help them get down from this balcony.

They run into the house and find that they don't have the ring or the earrings on.

Marinette's face slowly turned into complete shock as a man with a cat costume came to Marinette's window.

He was in Adrien's Hero suit.

"W-WH-WHO ARE YOU!"

Marinette shouts at the mysterious black figure.

"Hello Marinette" Says the man in a low, seductive voice.

Marinette takes a small step back in fear.

Marinette looks at Adrien.

He know who he is.

He's in horror.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, AND WITH MY RING WHERE'S PLAGG!"

Adrien shouts infuriated.

"Well hello there brother"

The man smirks.

"Brother".

HEY GUYS IDK WHY THIS IS IN CAPS LIKE ALWAYS BUT HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER AS A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WANTING ME TO UPDATE THIS STORY! SO HERE YOU GO AND ANY FEEDBACK CAN BE LEFT IN THE COMMENTS OR IN THE CONVERSATION SECTION ON MY PAGE :3 HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!! ~ ADMIN (KATIE)