~22~

ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

I awake and the room is lit up and I can see where we are. We are in my garage. I lightly shake Marinette not trying to startle her. She wakes up with a soft yawn and a rub of the eyes. She turns her head to me and then her eyes soon scanning the room.

"Ahhh we are in a garage, right....but why"

"I think my dad put us here when we got knocked out as I'm slowly remembering what happened earlier"

"Oh yes I remember now! I think we should get out of here before your dad uses the two miraculous's for no good, here I'll help you there by carrying you on my back"
Marinette jumps up and grabs me by the hand and lifts slowly, pulling me safety onto her back. She walk out the door and I tell her which way to the elevator. We make our way up staircases and through doors and soon arrive at the elevator behind the frame. We open the frame and go inside the elevator. A short lift up to the top of the house and the doors open to see my Dad talking to what looks to be another kwami but purple and white. He turns around at the sound of the elevator closing and Marinette runs to my wheelchair and places me down onto it slowly. I can move myself now.

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

I stare Gabriel straight in the eyes and walk intimidatingly over to him. When I reach a good distance from him he laughs.

"You think I'm scared of you? Don't make me laugh. Your pathetic without those!" He points to a glass box with the miraculous inside. I walk closer and roll my eyes.

"So you think I randomly become agile and strong from a suit, no I gained that myself so I still got it. Being a hero, you can't rely on the suit, you must have your own strengths to balance it out or everything you do, isn't actually you doing it. Now please, let me show you how strong I am without the earrings"
He growls softly and transforms.

"I'll show you that you don't mess with me Miss Cheng!"
Out of his staff come many rushing purple butterflies. Everyone one of them I dodge.

"Pfft! You think a bunch teeny purple Akumas are gonna stop me!"
I throw a punch without missing and hit him right in the jaw.

"Now this isn't the kind of things I do as I got to be a good example so I've been holding that in for quite awhile and I think that was an appropriate time to let it fly!"
Hawkmoth holds his jaw and touches the blood escaping his nose.

"I'll get you Marinette!"
He throws a punch at me but misses me by far letting me dodge my way closer to the glass container. He's so weak.
/
/
/
/
Too violent? More violence please help I need to know! Anyway thanks for OVER 40K READS OMG HOW! Man sorry for such a delay but I'm on holidays now YEYEYEYEYEY! ENJOY!