~33~

Unedited!
MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

We walk back to the bakery (aka my house) and go to my parents to ask for food as we got nothing except drinks at restaurant we went to.

We both get a doughnut and walk up the stairs to my room. I open my door but quickly closed it.

"Ah, let's go back to yours okay!" i exclaim loudly while scratching my head.

"Marinette?" Adrien suspiciously says staring at my eyes like I'm completely transparent and oblivious to my own actions.

He pushes past me, chuckling as he lifts the door up and stares around my room.

I stand there behind him cursing under my breath.

"You sure we're a desperate fan of me weren't you?" He turns his head, raising a eyebrow at me like he can see right through me, like I'm transparent.

"No I just, ah really liked your shirt designs and stuff" i concluded while crossing my arms.

We walk up and into my room.

"if that's so then why is there no other models?" He questioned, can he stop interrogating me.

"Obviously because I like your shirt designs more than other designers" i spoke confidently.

"Then why do you have one of my shirtless?" He smirked at me and i stared daggers at his face.

"Stop interrogating me! Why am I the victim here!" I shouted.

"Nah, i'm the victim here, but we can change the rolls if you want to" he said seductively while walking towards me.

I breathed heavily every inch he came closer. Soon I felt his hot breath on my face. I backed up while he moved forward more. I was backed onto a wall and he put his arms each side of me. His forehead rest on mine as slowly lifted his hand onto my chin. He grabbed my chin and leaned forward closing his eyes. He almost reached my lips but I ducked down and crawled out from his little trap.

"Oi where are you going?" He questioned.

"No one escapes me" he spoke which made me run up the ladder and land on my bed as he chased close behind me.

I jumped onto my bed and hovered over me. He grabbed my chin and pushed his lips onto mine forcibly but it was quite calming. He pulled back from the kiss and placed his forehead on mine.

"I would never hurt you princess don't worry" he said smirking at me.

"I know that" i answered him before I wrapped my arms around his neck and collided my lips with his for one last time.

"i trust you" i answered and walked off the bed.