~10~

Marinette was in complete shock but ended up enjoying it. They pulled back and Adrien smiled. Marinette smiled back and Adrien all of sudden remembered Felix and his Dad. "Come on we have to go!" Adrien says seriously standing up extending his arm at Marinette. She nodded with a quick 'hmp' sound. She grabbed Adrien's hand and they ran off out of the bakery. On the way we found that Chloe got sent to the hospital so we kept going but sadly, we met Lila on the way. "ADRIEN!" Lila said her arms waving around ready to hug him. She shoves Marinette harshly onto the road creating scars on her body. Adrien tried to get Marinette but Lila stopped him, wrapping her arms around his body. "Lila let GO i need to get Marinette!" Adrien says getting louder seeing a light in the far distance slowly coming closer. "No you're mine now and there's nothing you can do about it!" Lila shouting her head off closing in tighter around him. Adrien struggles as of Marinette as she is quite hurt. The light is getting faster and you can see the source of light now. "Marinette RUN!!" Adrien shouting nearly sobbing. Marinette tries to get up but crashes down hurting herself even more. Adrien is rapidly struggling. The light is very close now. "Please turn please turn" Adrien mumbles repetitively. The car doesn't turn. It's dark now. Adrien can't get out still. The car is so close. Adrien does the only thing he can think of. He opens his mouth and bites down on Lila's arm. She reacts quickly leaving grasp of Adrien, who is now running after Marinette. He jumps at her, wrapping his arms around her pushing her out of the way leaving him on the streets. The car comes.

THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE ON A CLIFFHANGER JUST TO ANNOY YOU GUYS HEHE! I'M SUPER TENSE BUT THEN A PEACEFUL SONG FROM THE UNDERTALE SOUNDTRACK CAME ON AND I AM CALM NOW :3 (YES I LISTEN AND MIGHT I ADD ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE UNDERTALE SOUND TRACK!!! ANYWAY I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (AS PEWDIEPIE WOULD SAY) BROFIST!