~9~

"Hello, Felix"

Adrien says annoyance growing on his face.

Marinette has so many questions.

"Wait...HOLD ON YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!!"

Marinette shouts then covering her mouth cause she completely ruined the mood.

They both stare at Marinette.

"I'm not explaining now we have to save our kwamis...and Chloe"

Adrien says quieter.

Felix chuckles to himself.

"No way your getting these, Dad has them Adrien and he ain't gonna give it back"

Felix says laughing quietly.

"No way what?!"

Adrien shouts really confused. "Oh don't you know, your dad is Hawkmoth, your worst enemy and the only way you're gonna get it back is going after them" Felix says, he knows his brother too well for him for him not to fall for this menacing trap. "No way! I'm gonna save Plagg if it's the last thing i do!" Adrien says running downstairs and out of the bakery, leaving Felix with Marinette. "Hello, Marinette" Felix says jumping from the window down into her bedroom. "A-Ah h-hey? i have a question how are you Chat when...Hawkmoth has them" Marinette says feeling uncomfortable as he walks towards her. "Cause...it's a trap... anyway so, me and Adrien you know it's hard to tell us apart as we are twins" Felix says still in his seductive voice. "NOOOO don't hurt him..um what are you doing?" Marinette says stepping back and getting backed up to the wall. "Oh nothing...just, you look extra beautiful tonight Marinette" Felix says putting one arm up on the wall next to Marinette's head. "Umm...please...stop" Marinette asks but he doesn't. "You can't run from me now" Felix says putting the other arm on her waist. "Stop HELP!!" Marinette calls but no one can hear her. "No one can hear you so there's no point in running" Felix says covering her mouth. 

Adrien is running and when he arrives he finds his Dad standing in front of the door. "Oh hello son, do you want to join me i was just expecting a visit from Chat Noir" Gabriel asks his son. Adrien looks at him with a furious face. "WHERE'S PLAGG!" Adrien shouts. "Who on Earth is Plagg?" Gabriel asks. "My Kwami!" Adrien says about ready to hurt him. Mr Agreste stands for a bit having a moment of realisation. "YOUR Kwami? Your...no..." Gabriel was just about to rethink what he has done then he remembered his wife, Mrs Agreste. "Nooroo, Transform me!" Gabriel shouts as Nooroo flies into his broach. As this is happening Adrien remembers Marinette. "Oh no..Marinette...is with...Felix" Adrien feels he has let her down. "Now i must attend my duties, but first you're coming with me so you don't spread this around" Hawkmoth says grabbing his arm. "NO" Adrien breaks Hawkmoth's grasp and runs out the door. He gets to the bakery just in time. He finds Felix with his hand on her waist leaning in to kiss her. He runs in and kicks him in the face. "Get AWAY FROM HER YOU PERVERT!" Adrien shouts standing over felix making sure he doesn't get up. He is pretty much knocked out. Marinette falls to the floor shocked. "I-I'm so sorry i should've protected you but i was too worried about myself to see i left you with trouble in it's physical form" Adrien sobs, tears start running down his eyes. Marinette sees him and picks him up. "I'm fine just a little uncomfortable that's all, are you okay, Adrien i'm fine i knew you would come back for me, I love you" Marinette says and covers her mouth, her cheeks flashing red. Adrien looks at her. Marinette smiles violently. "Well i like you, like a lot, cause like who wouldn't you're hot and strong and kind and caring and oh gosh now im blabbing on aga-" Adrien broke her talking with a passionate kiss.

LONG CHAPTER WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR A TEST TOMORROW BUT OH WELL LOL ANYWAY ENJOY I WON'T BE UPDATING MY OTHER FANDOM ONES SORRY THIS TOOK AWHILE ANYWAY (AS JACKSEPTICEYE WOULD SAY) A BYE BYE!!! ~ ADMIN (KATIE)✨