~26~

Adrien's P.O.V:

When I arrive at the tower, I find Ladybug staring out at Paris, sitting down. When I land, Ladybug jolts up and walks over to me with glistening eyes. After almost 10 seconds of standing and staring, she wraps her arms around my shoulders and nuzzles her head in my chest.

I wrap my long arms around her waist but using one to fiddle with her hair. She starts sobbing and I use my arm to give her a reassuring squeeze. Tears stream down my cheeks but I don't make a sound. She lifts her head up keeping her arms around draped over my shoulders. I lift my hand down from her hair and up to her chin.

"I'm really sorry Adrien! I didn't mean to, I wanna explain!" She shouts, still crying.

"Shh it's okay, its my fault that your blaming yourself. Look I know you couldn't help it, I shouldn't have shouted at you. This is my fault so don't blame yourself! It's okay, everything will be fine" I explain with a reassuring smile

She lowers her hands to my chest and I wrap my hand around her waist to pull her closer. Steadily, our lips collide. It's a long and meaningful kiss, I can tell. I move my hands to her hair and we both pull back for air. She smiles at the floor as I slowly move my hand down from her hair. I place my hand on her delicate chin and lift her head up to see her smile. She stares at me and slightly opens her mouth.

"Please smile to the world, it's a smile everyone deserves to see. Be a confident woman, you're a hero to many young children out there and they want to see you smile as much as I do too. Please next time you smile show it like your proud to be happy, your proud of your smile, your proud to be you" I say smiling at her.

She moves her head down blushing, then remembers what I said and raises it.

"Thank you Adrien, I love it when you smile too" She says.

"You mean you love me right?" I say giggling.

"Do I? Yes, yes I do" I smile at her cheekily and she playfully slaps my face.

/

/

/

/

Lol FLUFF! I wanted to make a calm chapter after all the commotion, kinda cheesy but bare with me, I have fantasies lol. ANyway! Vote if you want to kiss Chat Noir tricEps!