~28~

I PUT THE SONG ABOVE SO YOU GUYS CAN KNOW WHAT I LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR MY INSPIRATION! I LOVE THIS SONG (THE AMV HAS ALSO INSPIRED ME CREDIT COMPLETELY GOES TO RLOrbiter ON YOUTUBE GO GIVE IT A LIKE! AND PLEASE WATCH IT!)

ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

We were laying on our own on the Eiffel tower still because Marinette fell asleep, detransformed. I stroked her hair as head lays peacefully on my lap, mouth slightly open but not making a sound.

She's looks so peaceful.

I learn down and peck her lips, making her move slightly. Her head is now facing my chest and slightly smiling. She wakes up to loud police sirens near us.

Marinette jolts herself up and looks around. I chuckle at her overreaction. She glares at me jokingly.

"Shall we check what's going on M'lady?" I ask, offering my hand after standing up.

She places her hand in mine and i pull her up. I carry her bridal style and she starts giggling.

"Put me down Chat i'm perfectly capable of transforming and getting there myself" She wines and pokes my cheek.

"I'll never let you go princess, you're mine now" I laugh hysterically.

She tries to make an angry expression but lets out a snicker and smiles a bit.

"Oh no i'm held hostage by a hot guy in a cat get-up, save me" She jokes with me.

I laugh and take out my pole from my back and swing to where the sirens are coming from.

Oh great.

There coming from my house.

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

Oh great.

They're coming from Adrien's house.

I suddenly begin shaking in fear. What if they find out it was me! Will i be arrested! Will my miraculous be taken away! What do i tell Master Fu! I don't know what i am going to do!

"Chat stop!" I demanded and he stopped on a nearby roof.

He laid me down and i sat up and bury my face into my knees.

Adrien sits down next to me and wraps his arms around my waist to bring me closer to him. I lifted up my tear-stained face and stared at him with the guiltiest look. His eyes glisten and he kisses me on the cheek before pulling me in for a hug. He knows what i'm thinking and i think he thinks the same.

I can't stand this, thankfully i'm not going through it alone.

If i tell the police, they won't believe me. I can't tell them what happened, Oh yeah i put on two miraculous's and i wished for Adrien not to be paralyzed anymore and then shot a beam at him and his Dad died from it and now Adrien can walk.

I lay my head on Adrien chest not wanting to go anywhere near Adrien's house. It's a complete mess right now. I just want to lay here forever. But i know i can't do that. I want to runaway and leave the mess, ugh its all catastrophic.

/

/

/

/

OOOOOO Crap this is getting intense lol no i write such trash lmaO