~15~

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

The hug is the warmest thing ever. My heart skips a beat. I let go and we begin to head to my house. We get there realising we can't reach my room so we grab a chocolate crossiant and head to his home instead. We go the his bedroom and I help him to his bed. We lay there for awhile and then I turn to him and he turns to me. He starts to stroke my hair and I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I stare at him smiling a cheesy smile and shut my eyes. He stays awake hugging me and stroking my hair as I lay near his chest. I wake up half an hour later and look at Adrien. He is sleeping now. If I saw his bed hair before I would've immediately known he was Chat Noir. I kiss his forehead and he wakes up. He just stares at me, until. He stroke my chin and my hands slowly meet his chest as we slowly move our heads closer before impact. He kisses me! I stare wide eyed before closing my eyes and kissing him back. Our kiss is broken when he hear someone jump in through the window of his room. FELIX?

ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

Why is FELIX HERE!? He isn't laying a hand on Marinette but I can't move. He walks over towards the bed.
"Don't you dare touch her!" I shout mad.
"What you gonna do about Mr Paralysed!" He says before grabbing Marinette and blocking her escape by drawing her to a corner. I try to get up but I can't it hurts.
"No, Adrien don't move your gonna hurt yourself besides I can protect myself, he can't harm me" Marinette says with a tear slowly falling down her face. (DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT INAPPROPRIATE) Felix slowly puts his hand up Marinette's shirt, fiddling with her bra strap at the back. I'm screaming and groaning as I slowly slide off the bed with a thud. Marinette is squealing trying to get her hands free from his grasp. She is stuck. I slowly crawl over to them as Felix has undone her bra.
"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" I scream.
A mysterious figure all of a sudden jumps into the room. IT'S VOLPINA!

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

Felix's hand is slowly creeping up my stomach until VOLPINA ARRIVES. She begins to blow in her flute and create more of her that grab felix, pulling him away from Marinette and trapping him. She runs over to me and asks if I'm okay. I begin to nod putting my bra back into place. I then remember Adrien and I help him up and over to the bed.
"As much as I hate you, I don't like seeing people being touched in such a way" Volpina says.
"Geeh thanks" I say with a sarcastic tone.
I begin to walk over to Felix who yet hasn't figured out how to destroy the figures yet.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE NEW CHAPTER MY INSPIRATION FOR THE PERVERTIVE  FELIX IS FROM THE ANIME SWORD ART ONLINE! COMMENT BELOW IF YOUR A FAN AND STAY MIRACULOUS FRENS ~ KATIE (ADMIN)💕