~18~

Hey guys I'm no DED yey sorry I have completely forgot about this but here you go the next chapter :))~ADMIN

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

HE IS KNOCKED OUT COLD. HOW COULD HIS OWN FATHER DO THIS TO HIM! I want to do something so badly but I'm stuck in this freakin' cage! I can't stop hitting the steel bars surrounding me. I miss Tiki so much. Hawkmoth looks over at Adrien and laughs. My arms are getting weak and I drop to my knees. My hands are covered in blood, sweat and tears as I cover my face, sobbing not wanting to show my clear state of weakness. Hawkmoth walks over to the unconscious Adrien and pulls off his ring. He admires is shine on the ring coming from the large window showing much of Paris. I'm so angry I just want to get out of here and save Adrien. I begin to feel claustrophobic trapped in this tiny cage. I look around frantically for something, ANYTHING that could help me right now. But the whole room is pitch black. Hawkmoth starts walking over to my cage. I stand up and begin to scream and shout at him.
"Oh Marinette, I wish I knew sooner that behind that great disguise that it was just a clumsy girl who lives in a small bakery. Never would've thought. And I really don't get why you are so EAGER to save my son Adrien. Are you two together. Well, poor you as he will be GONE from here soon once I send him far away from this measly French city. Of course, now that I have all the power that any human can possibly DREAM of! I'm gonna use to find my wife. MWAHAHAH MASTER FU WILL BE DROWNING IN HIS OWN TEARS! Now let's get this party started shall we now that I have succeed on finally finding your miraculous".
I feel my heart sink. He, he is taking Adrien away! No. This can't be happening. What have I done to deserve all this! Hawkmoth walks away with the flick of my chin and the elevator door suddenly opens. No. I thought he was out cold.
"Why hello Felix, nice of you to join us your just in time to see the show".
Felix is walking in, in a very unstable way. Volpina did big time on that guy. He walks over to me and I angrily grab a hold of the bars. He grabs my collar and kisses my neck through the bars.
"Miss me, purrincess?"
I struggle free from his grasp around my neck and back away. He left a mark.
"Aw don't be so shy darling, besides your prince is half dead anyway so now you have me"
I slap him across the face, his lip begins to bleed. I walk to the edge of the cage.
"Why, your so Eager to be with me I can tell by your eyes".
Felix walks over to Hawkmoth and they start talking. If only I could reach the switch for this cage. I could help Adrien. I take another glimpse at Adrien. HE'S GONE!