~13~

Adrien wakes up to find Marinette is still here. Her arms are bent under her chest with her head resting on Adrien's chest. Adrien starts to stroke her hair with his fingers. She wakes up and yawns, rubbing her eyes. She looks around and looks at Adrien. Adrien smile and she smile back. "Did I sleep her last night?" Marinette asks softly. "Yeah" Adrien says. She closes her eyes again but she isn't sleeping, just resting. "What time is it?" Marinette asks. Before Adrien can answer the door swings opens and Alya comes rushing through. She stares surprised seeing Marinette in the bed too. A cheeky smile slowly creeps up on her face. She grabs out her phone and Marinette is screaming at her. Marinette looks at Adrien's phone and there's a photo of him and her in bed. With a little comment on it saying "she is so cute sleeping". Marinette begins to blush intensely. Adrien follows her trail of sight and quickly shuts off his phone "hehe" Adrien says scratching his neck. Marinette is a red as a her suit. She gets out the bed. "I better get going come back later okay" she says as Nino walks in. "Hey bro! You okay?" Nino asks. "I've been better" Adrien says smiling. Marinette is so surprised. Who could ever be so positive when they can never walk ever again. She runs home and goes to her sewing machine. "I'm gonna make him something" she says knowing exactly what to make"