~24~

ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

I roughly open my eyes and see that I have fallen off of my wheelchair. How am I gonna get up? I use one arm and suddenly my knee folds helping me up. Wait WHAT! I move my foot and my vision is blurry. Am I cured? I look over at Marinette, staring at me with eyes wide. I slowly help myself up and stare back at Marinette.

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

He stares back at me with glistening eyes. I think he is happy by he doesn't express it. He only silently sobs. I de-transform without me doing anything. He looks over at his Dad and he is lying down unconscious. He runs over to him and he shakes him violently while screaming "Dad!". Oh no. He stares at me after laying his head on his chest to check his heart beat. His eyes are filling up with tears and I cover my mouth.

"I'm-I'm so sorry Adrien...I didn't know than he would, you know" I say with regret in my eyes.

"No, NO! You-YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED MY FATHER ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! I-I HATE YOU!" And with those words he ran out of the room to the elevator. I feel like my heart has been beaten up. I didn't know. Tikki and Plagg stare at me.

"Looks we should have told you, anyone in the distance of 300m will die when you use this power of the ultimate miraculous" Tikki explains. I stare at her and fall to my knees in disbelief. I bury my head in my hands and tears fly down my cheeks like waterfalls. Times like this you really wish you could turn back time.
/
/
/
/
Dam Katie, back at it again with the emotion and references! BOOM! IMMA BREAK ALL YA HEARTS! ANYWAY vote if you love memes!