~31~

HOLY CRAP GUYS WE MADE IT TO 50K READS WOWOWOW!
ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

I wake up with the feeling of familiar hair tangled through my fingers and warm breath on my neck.

I look down to find a beautiful, blue haired girl. I play with her hair again and she begins to wake up.

Her eyes open slightly and you can tell she is confused of her surroundings at first but faces me with a sigh of relief.

"Did you think someone kidnapped you m'lady?" I ask moving my hand to her shoulder to pull her closer to me.

She nods with a small giggle and I smile at her. Her bluebell eyes widen at mine and we smile and stare for awhile.

We gone through hell and back in the last couple of weeks. We deserve a long needed break.

But of course we can't have one. We have our own city to protect. There's no one else to hand the work over too.

"We can't stay here forever, we need to get going eventually, but I wish we could hand the work onto someone else and focus on ourselves for a minute" you speak up and Marinette sighs moving her head closer into the crook of your neck.

You neck is sensitive and gives you goosebumps all down your body.

"Let's go out today, somewhere nice. No far away, something here" you whisper in her ear.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Just a day with you. You and I" Marinette stares at the sandy colored roof smiling.

"Sounds good" you say as you both get up and head out the door.