~23~

MARINETTE'S P.O.V:

I look to my left to see the reflection of light from the large window onto the glass container. I duck another attempt to hit me by Hawkmoth. I leap forward and lift the lid of the glass and suddenly shatters in my hand. Hawkmoth hit my hand with his staff and smashes the glass. Droplets of red blood drips on the floor but I ignore it. I need to get my miraculous back and Adrien's as well. I grab the miraculous with my other hand and quickly put my earrings in. Tikki appears and I hug her to protect her from the villain running towards me. I run the opposite way towards Adrien and position myself to throw his ring to him. As I'm ready to realise he shouts something that makes me stop.
"NO DON'T THROW IT! PUT IT ON YOUR FINGER!" I suddenly stop every muscle in my body. He's telling me to wear it? I don't bother shouting why as I hear Hawkmoth charging up behind me. I place the ring on my finger and suddenly everything is white.

ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

Marinette starts glowing. This is what I wanted. She has ultimate power now. She can wish for anything she wants. Everything is bright as I squint my eyes to help me see what's going on before me. My Dad is slowly backing away. Haha he's scared. The glowing stops and I glance in Marinette's way to see her in a purple, black and gold suit. It's got swirly patterns and gold edges around the patterns. Her hair is out and she looks pretty. Really pretty. Her eyes are the colour of violet and she glances my way. She holds her hands out infront of her and smiles. I keep my eyes on her, what is she thinking?

She looks at me again and thrusts her hand in my direction. I see her hand has healed from the glass scars. A beam of light begins to glow and without anytime to react it hits me with no pain.
/
/
/
/
So Marinette has got ultimate are power now hehe! Anyway anyone get my stranger things reference in there? No? Okay that's fine :,) please vote if you care about puppies and I'll keep you updated ;)