New discoveries.

"Will? Can you call me when you get this? The boys and I," I pause. "we miss you. You've been gone for weeks... I really need to talk to you about something."

I decided it was time to tell William that David was back and Ziggy and him were getting on so well. The boys treated him as family now, not as their idol... They finally saw him like I saw him.

I put the phone down, every time I called it went to the answer phone. "Would it help-"

"No." I spit at Henry who had decided to pop down and see me again.

"Ros, if you call his work you can find out where he is!" Henry exclaims.

"I trust him."

"Do you?" Henry questions.

I look at the phone and see it staring back at me. This was killing me, where was my husband?! What was he doing all this time?!

"I can't..." I mutter with sobbing eyes.

The usual knock at the door sounds, I turn to it but Ziggy is already there opening the door.

"David!" Ziggy widely grins then gives David a hug.

"This is unexpected of you?" I mutter surprised at David, and Ziggy goes back upstairs to finish whatever homework he has left.

"Yes, I uh- I have some news." He stutters.

"As have I." I sigh.

"What's the matter my darling?" David says softly, but I can see Henry's strained eyes at the fact another man called me darling.

"Will hasn't called, and his phone is going into answer machine every time."

"Maybe he doesn't have signal. Darling," He lifts my chin with a face full of hope. "Don't think the worst, he wouldn't leave you here, his child is here."

"So is yours." I stab at him.

"Difference is though, Ros." Henry mutters. "David's here, Will isn't."

"I've told her to call William's work to see where he is!" Henry protests.

"Ros, maybe you should my darling..." David purrs. "It might stop the worry, if you knew where he was, you won't panic."

David was right I suppose... And what harm could it bring? After all, I was William's wife, I had every right to know where my husband was!

"Do you know the number?" Henry asks.

"Yeah, it's in my address book." I say pointing my finger to my handbag.

David picks the bag up and places it in front of me, politely he didn't even look inside, though I wouldn't have minded if he had.

I route around and eventually find the small pages rectangle, inside I flick to the back of the book and find the 11 digits needed for me to find out where my husband had disappeared off to.

I dialled each digit in carefully, making no mistake and began to here the ring... Once. Twice. Three times. Then...

"Good afternoon, Tyler's associations, Amanda speaking, how may I help you?" The woman speaks clearly.

"Hi there, my name is Rosalind Hester, I'm William Hester's wife." I mutter skittishly.

"Oh yes! Mrs Hester! How can I help you today?" Amanda says sweetly.

"Well- I uh- I just wondered if you could tell me where Will actually is?"

"Sorry?" She sounds confused.