єитяу иιиєтєєи

Tell me why, does everything that I love get taken away from me....
I've never been that happy of a child. Yeah I do and did get happy sometimes but I wasn't normal a consistently happy child. I've always made a way to find something to imprint on everytime I moved and I hated that. I'd always get hurt people that one thing, or person shall I say, would always always ALWAYS get annoyed from me and leave me and they'd tell me straight up.
You're annoying
Fat
Ugly
Short
Too talkative
Etc. blah blah blah
But I eventually learned to get used to it and handle it the only problem now was the consist amount of moving and that was her fault. I completely hated but it's finally over apparently.

When we finally got a house for the first time ever she made a promise to me that this was the last time I'd ever have to move. Of count baby brother gets to live the happy, perfect, American Dream. He gets to sit in the same school all his life with the same friends and never have to leave anyone or get hurt like that.

I finally find my new and last happiness on this Earth but she goes and takes it away as if it were a toy. A person isn't a toy it's something that's keeping me here instead of dead or something. She's had a really really rough life considering and I am the worst decision she could've ever made. I just wish I could apologize to everyone for the things I've done and never be born.

That way I can't fuck anything up for anyone. I wouldn't cause trouble or be a nuisance. I would distract and it'd just be better all around she can go to college like if I weren't here it would be so much better for everyone in the long run.

I just wish I could turn back time and just stop this one mistake from ruining all that it has and still has yet to fuck up.

I'm sorry to everyone I've troubled. I hope I haven't messed up too bad with you and I hope you can accept my apology.