Prom

June 28th, 2016

I didn't want to go. I don't do big parties. I don't go out. I don't have many real friends. Ever since Justin and I had started dating, everything I had private went public. That's the downfall of dating a celebrity.

I love him to death, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting so much hate and so many negative accusations from his fans. I thought his Beliebers are extremely supportive of him and his life?

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm "so young". No, I'm only a few years younger, I am of legal age to date him. I'm 18 years old. Believe me, the way Justin and I met weren't in the best circumstances. He was being a dick to one of my friends who wanted a photo with him. I mean, yeah, she's one of those obsessive fans, but to me, it was normal.

After I went off on him and told him to pull his head out of his ass, his act completely changed. Someone had recorded me yelling at him and it went viral.

Now that he and I are dating, people assume that I'm using him for fame or that I'm faking it. It always has something to do with using him. No, I would never in my life even think or dream of hurting him like that. He's been through enough.

Anyways, my friend wanted me to go to prom and bring Justin along. I didn't think it was a good idea, but Justin does.

Someone who doesn't like cameras want to go to a place with all sorts of camera's? My baby is so confusing. I love him dearly though.

So currently, I am getting ready. The theme is black out so Justin and I wanted to do different. I'm wearing a white dress and he'll be wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt. He said that it's better to stand out than to fit in. Makes you original and not a copy.

His cheesy quotes make me smile.

"Babe, are you - woah," I turn around and face him

"Babe, are you - woah," I turn around and face him. "What?" I asked sheepishly.

"Baby girl, you look, absolutely beautiful," he says walking towards me. My cheeks flourished with pink colors. He quickly pecked my lips, "you ready to go?"

"Ehh," I shrugged, "I'd rather stay home and spend time with my man but ya know, he'd rather do other things." I joke.

"You look beautiful, baby. I don't know if I'll be able to take my hands of you," he says, kissing my neck.

"We better get going, the dance started a hour ago." I mumbled.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Yours?" I joke. "If I'm going out, I may as well go all out, you know? Let's go make some memories," I grabbed his hand in mine and went to the car.

Once we got to the hotel where the prom was being held, someone must've slipped word that Justin and I were going. And the only person that knew about it was my friend, so of course we were bombarded with paparazzi.

"Justin!" "Y/n" "over here!" Cameras flashing every where and I could barely see where I was going. Justin held a firm grip on my waist and guided me to the hotel lobby.

•••

So many people wanted pictures with us or just Justin. Which I minded because Justin hates that. And I felt bad. He tried to be nice for my sake but I was also getting the vibe that people were staring.

Justin managed to get from the group of people, "oh my- how?" He asked. I shrugged, "last time I checked, you're the one who wanted to go," I said snarkily. "Well, I didn't want you to miss your prom, baby. Plus, I have never been to one. So I guess this is a first for the both of us," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Let's make the best of it," he says sweetly, whispering in my ear, sweet nothings. I smiled when he kissed me. Cameras flashed but at the moment, I didn't care. I was in the arms of the man I loved, the man I absolutely adored. The man I couldn't live without.

We danced the night away, made memories like promised, then had the cliché two people after party in bed ;)

that's my cutie Canadian ❤❤