2: Nate Maloley.

SHAWN POV

I know I was rude to Alex when we first met. But god, I didn't know what else to do than to hug her in my lap when she was crying. It just felt right. Jack had invited me and all the guys to come and meet her. He was so excited to find out that they were finally gonna reunite.

I took Alex up to her room since she fell asleep in my lap, either she doesn't weigh anything or I'm just super strong. Yeah, I'm obviously super strong.

"I don't know what happened" I heard Jack say.

"Could it be girl stuff?" Matt questioned.

"I don't think it would be that bad" Cameron added.

"What about your mom? Maybe thats bothering her?" Carter said.

"Probably" Jack said. "Thanks Shawn" he said when he saw me coming back downstairs.

"It's nothing" I said.

"Let's see if she's up by 8, if not you guys can go home" Jack said. "Let's just hang right now"

//7:23
ALEX POV

I woke up with dry tears on my cheeks. I'm on my bed, that's weird, last thing I remember was being in Shawn's arms. Why did he do that? I thought he was a rude jerk.

I decided to walk downstairs I don't even feel like fixing my makeup or anything. I saw none of the guys inside, so I went to the back see-through door and saw them in a bonfire. It's pretty chilly so I grabbed a random coat sitting there and put it on before walking out and sitting next to Jack.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"Better, by the way who's coat is this?" I asked.

"It's mine" a cute guy with dimples said.

"Oh, do you want it? Sorry I just grabbed a random one" I said shyly.

"Nah you can keep it. It looks good on you" he said smirking, making me blush.

"Okay well Alex, you just met Nate, you already know Shawn and Matt, this is Taylor, (a boy with a bandana) Nash, (the boy I sit behind in homeroom) Carter, (a cute Asian guy) Cameron, (boy with brown hair and eyes) Hayes, (he's Nash's little brother) Aaron, (a boy with longer brown hair and eyes) and Sammy, (a blonde boy with brown eyes)" Jack said.

"Hi" I said.

"Sup" Hayes said putting his arm around me.

"No" Nash said sitting between us. "She's older than you loser"

"It's fine, he's adorable" I said pinching his cheek.

"Whatever" Hayes said as I laughed at him. The Nate dude kept staring at me. He's really cute.

We were just hanging out and I went inside to bring marshmallows to make smores and I heard someone behind me. It was Johnson.

"You know Nate said he thinks you're really cute" he said to me.

"Really? He's not bad himself" I said.

"Woah are you blushing?" He said.

"Shut up" I said.

"You should talk to him" he said.

"What would Jack say?" I asked.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Aren't they like bestfriends? I don't think he would want his sister to hang out with his bestfriend and isn't he older than me anyways?" I said.