11: Hospital Visits.

ALEX POV

I woke up to my alarm, I am really not a morning person, but today I felt even worse, I have no idea why.

I changed then put a little mascara on, I brushed my hair up to a messy bun and walked downstairs

I changed then put a little mascara on, I brushed my hair up to a messy bun and walked downstairs. I sat at the island in the kitchen and put my head down, I felt myself falling asleep.

"Alex!" Jack yelled waking me right up.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you that tired? What time did you go to sleep?" He asked me.

"I don't know, like ten" I said.

"Then why are you so tired?" He asked.

"I don't know but I have a huge headache and a stuffy nose" I said putting my head back down.

"Aye! Here, eat this and then take one of these pills" he said putting a plate with waffles in front of me.

"Okay" I said cutting my waffles. I ate my waffles and drunk the pill but I did not feel any better, I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Jack, I don't feel good" I said as I ran to the bathroom. I bent down on the toilet and threw up.

"Alex, are you- ew ew, sorry but ugh, I can't with throw up" Jack said backing up a little.

"Jack, m-my stomach really hurts" I said crying.

"Alex?" Jack asked as I kept throwing up. "Alex! You're not okay! I'm calling 911" he yelled. I looked down and saw that I was throwing up blood, what the hell?! I started freaking out and threw up more, my stomach and head were hurting so bad, I was starting to sob. I started feeling dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out but them Johnson ran in the bathroom.

"Alex! Don't lose conscious stay with me!" He yelled at me. "Here" he grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned my mouth.

"Ah! My stomach! It hurts!" I yelled as I cried.

"Jack! What's taking the ambulance so damn long!?" Johnson yelled.

"They're here!" Jack yelled as two paramedics came into the bathroom.

"Everything will be alright, just stay calm" the lady with blonde hair told me.

"Lay her on the stretcher" the other nurse ordered. They picked me up and put me on the stretcher, I was crying really hard, they took me to the ambulance, Jack got in with me, he told Johnson to take his car and follow and to let the guys know.

"Jack, my stomach hurts so bad" I said crying.

"I know baby girl, just stay with me okay?" He said grabbing my hand. I felt like I was going to pass out. My vision was blurry, we had gotten to the hospital and they rushed me into a room. That's the last thing I remembered before I passed out.