9: Looks Like We're Babysitting

ALEX POV

I woke up with a sore throat and freezing. I looked up and remembered that I slept in here with a big hole on the wall. I got up and went to my closet too lazy and cold to shower. I found my outfit and changed.

I put my hair up into a low messy ponytail and applied a little mascara and Chapstick

I put my hair up into a low messy ponytail and applied a little mascara and Chapstick. I went downstairs with my bookbag and made myself a hot tea.

"Good morning" Jack said coming downstairs.

"Hey" I said with a scratchy voice.

"Woah, are you sick?" He asked.

"Yeah, I shouldn't of slept in my room with a hole on the wall, it was cold last night, and I now have a sore throat, but if I don't talk a lot today and I drink this tea tonight again, I should heal, that's what mom would tell me to do" I said.

"Okay" Jack said.

//

"Hey Alex" Matt said walking with me to our first class. I waved at him. "Why aren't you talking?"

"I have a sore throat and I want it to get better, so I don't wanna talk a lot today" I whispered.

"Ahhhhhh okay, I'll let the guys know" he said. I nodded.

It was the end of gym and I haven't seen Shawn, so I decided to text him.

Me: hey, where r u?

Shawn🤘🏼💗: sorry I stayed home
Shawn🤘🏼💗: I dont want people to ask abt my black eye

Me: oh nice thinking is it any better?

Shawn🤘🏼💗: yes just slightly purplish

Me: okayy

Shawn🤘🏼💗: have fun @ school😁

Me: yeah sure
Me: wanna hang @ la tiendita after school?

Shawn🤘🏼💗: yeah

Me: okay cya later ❤️

Shawn🤘🏼💗: cya babe❤️

I know Shawn & I aren't dating but, god I wish we were, nothing would really change but, I just want us to be dating.

//after school

I told Jack I was walking home because I was going to stop by to visit Ms Teresa. I walked down to her store and went inside. I saw Shawn talking to Ms. Teresa as he was carrying Gaby, oh my goodness that's so cute, I took out my phone and quickly snapped a picture.