12: 1st Arguement.

ALEX POV

I got out the hospital one week ago. Shawn stayed with me most of the time. I felt better, much better, but I still wasn't allowed to play soccer, at least not yet. I was currently in bed looking through social media. I've gotten a whole lot of followers and a few haters as well. I guess a lot of people don't like the idea of Shawn and I dating, they said something about Shamila? I don't know. All I know is that I'm with Shawn.

"Alex! Look!" Jack yelled as he ran to my room and threw himself on my bed beside me showing me his laptop. It was an email from a guy named Johnny, about DigiTour?

"Jack omg, you're going to it right!?" I yelled at him. It said that he and Johnson were invited to have a tour of a few months and that they were to release their music now. They have worked on a few songs. It would be their tour, with special guests which of course would be some of the guys, but they wouldn't ride with us on the tour bus.

"Yes, I'm going to mention it to dad" he said.

"Congrats!" I said.

"You're coming too right?" He asked.

"What about school?" I asked.

"Online classes, and it doesn't start until the end of February" he said.

"Okay, I'll join" I said.

"I'm excited!" He yelled walking out.

I smiled feeling proud of him when my phone buzzed.

ShawnBabe💗: hey baby

He changed his name to that, and he put me in his phone as 'AlexBabe❤️'.

Me: hey did u get invited to the DigiTour thing ?

ShawnBabe💗: yeah but u know I can't do it im doing island records

Me: oh
Me: I had forgot

ShawnBabe💗: i think island records is a bigger shot u know?

Me: yeah of course

ShawnBabe💗: wanna hang out today?

Me: sure

ShawnBabe💗: meet me at la tiendita in 30

Me: alright see you there

ShawnBabe💗: i love you

Me: i love you too

I got up from bed checking the time it's 12:38pm. I headed for the shower, I did my usual and came out to the closet to change.

It's pretty cold outside so I put on a sweater with some jeggings and vans

It's pretty cold outside so I put on a sweater with some jeggings and vans. I didn't apply any makeup just Chapstick. I went downstairs and check the time it's 12:58pm, I still have 10 minutes to meet Shawn.