20: The Wedding.

ALEX POV
I got woken up at 7am. 7am. Like really?

"Alex! Church is at 11 and we still need to do your hair and make up!" Laura yelled for me. I groaned and then my phone started ringing. It was Shawn.

Hello?
Hello?
Shawn?
I don't have time for this.
Bye.

Why would you call someone and not say anything? Ugh he's annoying. I got up and went to go pee, then washed my face. I walked out and downstairs to where the makeup and hairstylist was.

"Sit sit" the lady told me. I sat down and she started by brushing my hair. She parted it and started braiding the top towards the side. When she was done with the braid, she started curling my hair. She curled it all and it looked really nice.

"Okay now your makeup" she said turning towards my face. She applied a little foundation and mixed it well. She added a bunch of shit that I don't even use in my normal routine. She ended with red lipstick and highlight, I looked in the mirror, wow looks nice. I walked upstairs to my room and changed into my dress. I obviously put on a strapless bra then my dress. I zipped it up then grabbed my gold heels. I put on some pearls, gold bracelets and a gold necklace and looked in my full body mirror. I look great. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Hello handsome brother!" I said to Jack, he turned around and looked at me

"Hello beautiful sister!" He said mocking me.

"I feel like this is too much" I said looking down at my outfit.

"It's fine, lets go outside? Most of the guys are out there." Jack told me.

"Sure lets go" I said walking outside. I saw all the guys out there, not most of them. All. Even Shawn. He looked great, they all did.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Woah" Nate said.

"You look amazing" Johnson said.

"Heck yeah" Taylor added.

"You flawless boo!" Cameron yelled in his girly voice. All the guys were staring at me. Shawn bit his lip which made him look even hotter. We made eye contact and I smiled making us both blush. Hayes saw what happened and smirked at us.

"Let me take pictures of you guys!" This photographer said. I took one with Jack, then Jack and Johnson, one with Cameron and Nash. Taylor, Matt, Aaron and Hayes, another with Nate and Sammy. Carter didn't want to take one and then one with Shawn. We took one smiling and then one staring at each other, well that one wasn't on purpose. Then I took one with all the guys. I asked the photographer to send them to me. She did and I posted them all.

Shawn and I: I left blank*

Jack&Jack and I: my handsome brothers❤️

Nate, Sammy and I: homies for lifeeee🤘🏼🔥

Cameron, Nash and I: the crazy friends are the best😉

Matt, Taylor, Aaron, Hayes and I: love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

All: couldn't ask for better friends💗

The guys immediately liked them. Shawn's comment was the one that stuck out the most.

@ shawnmendes: we're still goals💗 I love you.

I looked up at him and he was smiling at me already, I gave him a small smile.

//

The church ceremony was good. I kept making eye contact with Shawn, I really do miss him. We got in the car to drive to the party salon. A lot of people have been coming. Obviously most of it is Emily's family and friends. My dad only invited a few friends and his parents, he didn't have siblings, but he had a lot of 2nd cousins. Most of my family was my mom's side, she has a lot of twins in her family, twin aunts, cousins, and nephews. It's time for the husband and wife dance but I had to go to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and it was very hard for me to do my business but I managed. I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself. I mean, I looked great. But inside I was missing something and that something was Shawn. I took a deep breath and went to go sit where I've been sitting for the past 3 hours. A slow song started playing and I saw someone walk up towards me. Shawn.

"Alex, will you dance with me?" He asked me with a smile. How can I say no?

"Yes, of course" I said smiling. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck. We looked at each other for a second and smiled while pulling each other closer. We swayed our hips back and forth to the song, I rested my head on his shoulder while he held me close. Why did I ever let him go? I looked him in the eye and we both started leaning in but I just put my forehead on his.

"Why did you call me this morning and didn't say anything?" I asked him.

"I just really wanted to listen to your voice" he said smiling.

"I've missed you" I said

"Me too'' He said as he grabbed my face and kissed me. It wasn't a heated up kiss, it was a kiss made of love, as cliché as this might sound, I felt fireworks everywhere. We pulled away and I smiled at him and he did too. The song finished and we let go. I grabbed his face and kissed him again.

"I love you Shawn." I said.

"I love you more Alex" he told me. He looked down and then up at me again. "I'll be right back" I gave him a confused look as he walked away but he just smiled.

"Alex! I saw what happened! Does this means Shalex is back!?" Cameron said running towards me.

"I hope so because goals!" Matt added.

"Look!" Nash said showing me his phone. It was a picture of Shawn and I.

"Nash!" I yelled slapping his arm slightly.

"What! It's cute!" He said.

"I mean yeah but"

"But what?"

"I don't know"

"Exactly" Nash said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Well I'm getting food!" I said walking to get some appetizers and apple juice. I have no idea why we have apple juice but whatever it's my favorite.

"Alex! Alex." I heard Shawn say.

"Yeah?" I said with a mouth full of crackers and he just laughed. 

"Go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'd love to, but-"

"Alex i know, i know why you broke up with me. Your dad just told me, he also told me to ask you out again, he's giving me permission to date you" Shawn said with a huge smile on his face.

"Really! Yes Shawn. I'd love to go on a date with you!" I said hugging him.

"I love you."

"I love you more"