27: I Missed You.

ALEX POV

These past two days have been hell with Madison around. She's just asking Jack for everything and making me look bad. Jack gets really pissed with me, I've just stayed in my room because if I hang with them I will most likely go off. In the other hand, Shawn is finally coming home tonight! I'm so glad to finally see him.

ShawnBabe💗: ill be home tonight at 9

Me: yay! I've missed you!

ShawnBabe💗: u wanna come over when I get home?

Me: yes! I need to be away from Jack & Madison 😫

ShawnBabe💗: ok I'll see you tonight❤️
ShawnBabe💗: & bring Blaze

Me: ok baby❤️❤️

I decided to go play some soccer outside. I changed into some shorts and a exercise jacket, I put my socks on and my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my cleats and walked downstairs with Blaze following me.

I walked into the garage and grabbed Jack's soccer ball

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Isn't it cold outside?" Madison asked.

"Yeah and?.."

"Don't take the puppy out there, leave him with me!" She said excitedly.

"No" I said carrying Blaze.

"Where did you get the puppy anyways? He's so cute" she said.

"Shawn gave him to me for Christmas" I said putting my cleats on.

"Did he?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah why?"

"I just find it weird" she said turning around. I took a deep breath and went outside with Blaze. Blaze didn't want to leave the porch, so he played with his toy. I stretched and then started shooting. I started thinking about how much Jack has changed because of him dating Madison, I got pissed and kicked the ball really hard it popped when it hit the post.

"Fuck!" I yelled. That was the only soccer ball I had left. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of it, and put it on snapchat.

ugh I need more soccer balls 🙄

I went back inside with Blaze and grabbed an orange from the kitchen.

"What did you do?" Jack asked me.

"I popped the soccer ball" I said as I peeled my orange.

"Why?"

"I didn't mean to, I just kicked it too hard" I said as I put a piece of orange in my mouth. He just shook his head and continued watching the movie with Madison. God he makes me so mad. I finished my orange and walked upstairs with Blaze. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and took a long hot shower. I got out the shower, dried myself and changed.