36: I Have To Tell You.

ALEX POV

"Babe wake up" Shawn said kissing my cheek.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6:49am" he told me. I looked at him seriously.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up so early?"

"The guys wanna take a small road trip and go the beach" he said sitting down beside me. I groaned and laid down.

"Do we have to go?" I questioned.

"We should baby" Shawn said kissing my cheek.

"Should I take Blaze with us?" I asked as I petted him.

"We're barely gonna fit in the car, I say leave him, he probably won't like the beach anyways" Shawn told me and I nodded. I packed my bag with mine and Shawn's swimsuit and towels. I changed into my outfit for today and what I'll wear when we come back from the beach.

I braided my hair into a side-fishtail that I recently saw on Instagram

I braided my hair into a side-fishtail that I recently saw on Instagram. It came out pretty good. I put on my shoes and walked downstairs with Shawn.

"Wow, you actually got up" Jack said laughing.

"I didn't really have a choice" I said laughing too. We got into Cameron's SUV and sat Cameron and Jack in to front, Johnson, Nash and Matt in the middle and Shawn and I in the back. All the rest of the guys all left. I got comfortable and laid on Shawn's lap and immediately fell asleep.

"Alex wake up" Shawn said kissing my cheek. I woke up and we had arrived at the beach. It's 8:29am, we got out the car and walked to McDonald's to eat breakfast. I sat in between Shawn and Matt across Jack. We ate in a comfortable silence until Shawn spoke up.

"I just got a text from Andrew, my manager, and he said I have to leave tomorrow, early in the morning." He told us, or me mostly. I held his hand and gave him a smile.

"Well, let's have fun today!" I told him. He nodded.

"Do you want to go on a date later?" He asked me.

"I'd love too" I told him as I pecked his lips. He smiled and we all finished eating. Once we were done we went to go change in the bathrooms and then went to the beach.