Young Children pt. 1 | E d i t e d

Just to clarify that I am NOT being racist. Thanks for accusing me of that but I am not. I am basing the children's looks and skin tone on the boys, not on their mothers. I am not racist and I believe that no matter your colour, religion, or culture you would always be treated equally. 

Niall: 

Girl: Her hair was brunette which always reminded you of the young photos that Niall's mum would always show you. She was crazy and never seemed to know when to stop. But you both loved her so much. 

Boy: His blue eyes always reminded you of Niall's. And his wonky dorking smile never failed to make you're heart beat. 

Louis: 

boy: His psychotic little laugh could be heard though your house when ever there was mischief. You would see his brown curls bouncing around and his bright blue eyes sparkled whenever he'd see Louis after him being away for so long. 

Girl: She too was a bundle of mischief, you're son maybe the do-er but your daughter was the brains. Always coming up with the plans. Her sassy come backs always made you laugh. God she took after him. 

Harry:

Boy: He'd always enter a room, "ladies first", he'd go a shake everyones hand. Flashing everyone his bright smile, dimples out for show. He was a real ladies man.  

Girl: She is very shy to start off with, hugging your legs. But your son finds his way to his younger sister giving her a smile and pulling her off to go for an adventure. 

Liam:

You and Liam had had Twins. Both of them being very smart for their age, already knowing how to count to 50 at the age of 3. Their laughs always seemed to be synced. And whenever Liam was away and you were say, they always found their way into your bed. Hugging you close.  

Zayn:

Boy: Zayn had always wanted to name his song, Malachi. And thats exactly what you did. His skin was tan and clear. With dark brown eyes and black hair, that was always styled. He was a sweet heart and a ladies man. 

Girl: Your daughter was always dancing. Which caused you and Zayn to place her into a dance class. And from there you always saw her curly black hair bouncing around the house as daddies music played in the background.