Unexpected- imagine

You are in grade 12 and you are walking from maths to English.

Your POV
I see Harry coming down the stairs at the fast pace he always has.
With his school bag on his left shoulder and his right hand in his pocket as he always did.

I was already feeling...
Harry was running his fingers through his hair. For me it was like it was in slow motion.

I always had a crush on Harry since the first day we met, but he always thought I was just a 'friend'. I hate that.

As Harry gets to the bottom of the staircase, he swerves around me and puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Hay! How's my awesome friend!?"
Harry exclaims

"Okay..I guess" I reply

"Come with me.." Says Harry, "I have something that might make you feel better."

I was very confused

Harry grabs me by the hand and pulls me into the guys bathroom, I was shocked.
"You know I can't come in here!!! What are you doing??!!" I yell

"Don't worry", replies Harry in his british accent, "no one comes in here. And plus, I cleaned it up a little for you.. For us.." 

He smiles cheekily and drags me into the nearest cubicle.

He pushes me against the wall forcefully.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL ARE YOU DOING STYL..."

Page 2 of 18

My screams are muffled by Harry's gentle
Lips pressing against mine.

"Have the trombone lessons payed off?"
Harry asks cheekily

"Umm.. Now that you mention it.. Yes." I reply , "but I don't understand.... I thought you only thought of me as a friend.."

"(Y/N) I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND AND NO ONE CAN STOP THAT, EVEN THAT SLUT KAELA THAT I DATED TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS!!!!"
Harry yells

I looked as though I was about to cry, although I was smiling slightly.

"I'm sorry for yelling.. I just love you.. I love you"
Harry says calmingly

"I.. I.. I love you too", I reply, stuttering, "I have since the day we met.. and..." My words are again muffled by Harry's soft lips, but this time, pressed against my neck.

I gasp...

"It's okay.." He whispers as he shuts the door of the cubicle and locks it slowly.

Harry's soft hand comes back to my cheekbone. His gentle touch sent a shiver down my spine.

His hand slips from my face, his fingers gently caressing my neck, reaching my tie.
He started to pull it loose..

I shudder and pull back.
He comes closer to me, still holding my tie.
He fully takes it off and ties it around his head, pushing his soft curls back.

His hand moves further down until it reaches the bottom of my spine. He gets hold of the zipper on my skirt, he starts to unzip it..

"Harr.." He puts his finger to my lips
He continues to unzip my skirt.
It drops to the floor then he flings it over the hook on the door.

I could hear something.. By the look on Harry's face, he could here it too.
Footsteps..

Page 3 of 18

Harry orders me to sit on the lid of the toilet with my feet up, wearing just my underwear, tights, and school shirt.
He looks through the gap between the the door and the wall.
"It's Louis." He says abruptly

"Louis!!??" I reply

"Shhh" says Harry

"Louis?", I whisper, "I can't imagine what his reaction would be like if he caught us!!"

"Yes, because he thinks we're just friends" he replies, "well, we are"

"It doesn't have to stay like that" I say.
I could see him smiling, out of the corner of my eye.

"Go out with me" Harry says quickly, "I can understand if you don't want to.."

"It's alright Harry, I want to date you" I  smile, "but right now we should be worrying about louis! And I thought you said no one ever came in here!!"

"Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! (Y/N)!!!" Harry whispered, "And is that a yes?"

Suddenly, Harry's loud phone ringtone of "I'm bringing sexy back" starts playing

Harry's P.O.V
I tried to shut my phone up by yelling at it, but that obviously didn't work.

"Harry?" Says a voice just outside. It was Louis...

IF YOU LIKE THAT STORY AND WANT TO FINISH IT CHECK THE PROFILE OF THE CHICK I DEDICATED THIS PAGE TO AND FIND IT :) TELL HER BRITTANY SENT YOU :P P.S IT'S REALLY GOOD AND FUNNY!