He saved you from your now Ex-boyfriend- ZAYN :)

HAY GUYS!!! <3 ANYWAY I'D Like to thank you guys for reading my FanFics 3 000+ WOW thanks guys check out my othe rimagines on my profile :D *peace out*

Zayn: 

You were at a one direction consert that your boy friend Ash, You guys were in one of the first 5 rows in the middle closeset to the stage. They boys had been singing for about 2 hours when it came to the song 'Little things'. 

''Look he's looking at you again!'' Ash yelled over the music, he's confinced that Zayn had been stairing at me all night singing to me and stuff. 

''He's not there are millions of girl here he could be looking behind me!'' I yell over the music back to him, He grunts, sits down and folded his arms glaring at zayn. I looked up to see zayn glaring at Ash? No, maybe he's just trying to see through all the lights looking at him. yeah that it!

''Ok so sorry guys thats our last song for the night!'' Harry yelled into the mic, I looked at myboyfriend who was packing his stuff up wanting to go.

''BUT!'' Niall yelled at the people leaving

''WE ARE TAKING 5 LUCK GIRLS TO GO OUT WITH US TONIGHT AND CELIBRATE!'' Louis screamed in his super crazy voice

''ok so I pick....'' Harry said waving his finger around ''YOU!'' He said pointing to a really pretty girl who smiled and walked over to Paul. This contiuned untill zayn's turn he scanned the room until his eyes landed on mine.

''How about you love?'' He said pointing to me!?!! I smiled and grabbed my bag.

''Your not going!'' Ash said to me in a harsh tone before grabbing my hand and not letting go.

''I'm going weather you like it or not!'' i said back as I got my hand from his and turned back to walk away.

''What ever bitch, Just DON'T come home because your not welcome there'' He said but I just kept walking and found paul.

-------LATER-----

We have been clubbing for about 4 hours i've talked to all the boys except for Zayn, who kept looking at me. I laughed at Louis' joke and took a drink, I sighed. I should get home it's already 1:00pm. I put my drink down and told louis' I was going to leave, he did and sad face before giving me and hug and a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed my bag and walked outside, I looked around right no car. I sighed and begain walking only to have walked aleast 5 feet from the door to be pushed up against a wall, knife at my neck.

''I told you bitch!'' I looked down to see Ash looking at me in anger.

''Let me go!'' I yelled, he smirked

''Yeah how about NO!'' he yelled in my face pushing harder on my waist making me wince from pain.

''Get of me!'' I yelled again 

''Shut it!'' He yelled looking deep into my eyes all I saw was anger and darkness.

''OI! She said get off her!'' I heard a deep British voice call from behind Ash, then soon Ash was on the ground holding his face, I took a deep breath of air and looked up to see Zayn standing in front of me. 

''Thanks'' I said looking at him

''No problem'' He said looked down at Ash who was now knocked out

''Y/N'' I said pushing my hand out in front of me.

''Zayn" he said connecting my hand with his

''So who is this guy?'' He asked hands still coneccted looking into each others eyes.

''My boyfrined- I meant EX! boy friend now'' I said smiling at him, His face lit up

''Well Y/N do you have a place to stay?''

''Nope'' I said Popping the 'P' 

''You can stay with us if you want like the boys and I?'' He said looking down

''I'd love to'' I said smiling as he looked up and smiled. We walked to the Limo and we drove to the tour van.

~Love Brittany <3