Smiles - Harry Styles

It was the perfect day. Light shone though the leaves that had grown on the old oak tree, the grass was soft under the blanket and the smell of pollen filled the air. On my right was the lake, children laughing and pushing each other into the water even though their mothers cussed at them for being to rough. And to my left, oh my left. To my left there was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen, and he lay just beside me. His eyes closed as he breathed in the spring air, his normal flushed cheeks standing out as the light slightly hits his face. He was so perfect in every way, and I couldn't for the life of me understand why he thought different. Sure, he had his downs but doesn't everyone I mean we are human after all. I mean, how did I of all people get so lucky? Why did I deserve such a beautiful being? The way his over grown curls fall around his face, his eyes who fight between Blue and Green each day, his soft curved lips.

"Why are you staring at me?" A chuckle escaping his lips as he looks over to me, Heat rising to my cheeks as I turn to face him fully.

"What can't I appreciate a beautiful sight?" I sass him back, a huge smile taking place on my face. He rolls his eyes at me playfully and turns as I did to face me.

"I'm no beautiful sight" His eyes lower as he fiddles with the blanket under him, Sadness fills his eyes and I can tell he's going to a sad place, If he continues thinking this sad away any longer I know he wouldn't be the same for the rest of the day. I quickly grab his hands stopping him from pulling at the threads of the blanket, his eyes darting up to meet mine.

"You are, Even of you don't think your are. I think you are the most perfect person in the world!" I exclaim pushing my arms up into the air and making a big around earth shape with my arms. Harry's laugh fills my eyes at my childness. I turn to him and smile, And I'm greeted with a toothy smile, a real one.

"I love you Y/N" He laughs, moving to hold my hand before turning to look at the sky and I follow.

"I know I love me too" With my doughy remark I receive a playful Punch my to shoulder,
"Okay, Okay, Ow, I love you too Harry"

So, I'm Back! I'm hoping this is better than anything i've written? Less carroty and more i don't know.

Like this better than before? I'd love to read everyones comments and I love to reply to all of them. I'd love some feedback.

Love you Angels