He's your best friend and you turn him on- (1/5) louis

Louis: you were just finishing up the last touches to your make up, you walked into your bedroom and look in the mirror. " those jeans really highlight your ass!" Louis your best friend said from the door way.

Me: thanks, I've been told!

Just then you released you had dropped your ring on the ground and you bent down and picked it up you hadn't even stood up get when,

Louis: oh mother of god!

The you saw Louis run to the bed and jump under the covers, you turned around and looked at him until you saw the bulge that Louis though he was covering up, you felt like teasing him.

Me: I don't really like this shirt I'm going to change it!

You look over to see Louis' eyes widen as you contained your laughter and walked into the wardrobe and grabbed the most reveling crop top you had, you walked back into the room and faced away from Louis.

Me: don't look..!

You say trying to cover up. You slowly cross your hads over and grab the bottom you your shirt and begin pulling it of slowing and very sexy to, you heard Louis groan faintly, you pulled it off completely and changed shirts. You turned around and walked over to him and sat on the end of the bed.

Louis: go away!

Me: my bed...!

Louis: arh fine!

Me: so what are you doing under the bed sheets?

Louis: nothing!

You creep up on the bed and straggled him feeling him grow under you legs, you smile as Louis puts his hands on your waist, you slide down slowly stopping as your butt reached his knees you smile and he look confused...GO! You quickly rip of the blankets.

Louis: wh-- NO!!

Soon the blanket was gone and there was only a Louis laying there embarrassed, I looked down at his bulge

Me: impressive mr. Tomlinson...!

Louis: I'm so embar-- what! Oh arh THANKS!

You look at him as he looks into your eyes, you slide up closer to his face and he leads in and kisses you, you kiss him back soon leaving the kiss and trailing warm wet kisses down his stomphic line and down to his pants you undo them and he's left in his boxers, you smirk and you Begain rubbing yourself against his cluch making him moan your name. You see him grow more, you smirk as he is starting to get impasant. You get up and walk away.

Louis: hay where are you going?

Me: you told me to go away... Remember?

I smirk and walk down stairs in my lace underwear, and soon I was scooped up and being kissed everywhere on the couch by Louis.

Louis: you have no idea how long I've wanted you!

He says as you wrap you legs around his waist as he hovers above you kissing your body.

Me: same!

Louis looks up from kissing your body and looks in your eyes.

Louis: really?

Me: yeah

Louis smirks

Louis: Y/N would you like to go on a date with me?

You: of cause I would!