You fight with Niall, Harry

Niall:

"Why are we even still together!? You're never here, I know its your job and you have to tour but I'm sick of not being able to see you for months and sometimes up to a year!" you yell " y/n please don't say that. I'm sorry you feel that way and that you are in this position but I love you princess and I don't want us to end." Niall tries to reason with you. You start to grab your bags and walk away. "Niall I'm sorry but I just can't." you say wiping tears away. Niall grabs your arm, turns you around and starts to kiss you passionately. You try to push him away but he's too strong for you. He pulls back still holding you tightly. " y/n look me in the eyes and tell me that meant nothing to you." he says with teary eyes. You look him in the eyes tears start to form in your eyes. "That kiss meant.... so much to me but at the same time it hurts me. Why can't you understand that, why?" you sob. He wipes your tears away with his thumb. "It hurts me as much as it hurts you princess. You don't know how it feels to have millions of girls to tell you they love you but the only girl you want to hear it from is thousands of miles away. You think I don't know how it feels to be away from you for that long wanting to hold you and kiss you. Well I do know how it feels and it feels like everyday I'm gone your love for me starts to fade a little." his tears spill onto his cheeks. You drop your bags "My love for you will never fade Niall I love you so much." you say wiping his tears. You go on your tip toes and kiss him. "I love you too." he smiles.  

Harry: 

You're laying in bed half asleep when you hear Harry finally come home. You hear him whispering. You get up and walk out into the living room. The first thing you see is a blonde straddling him. "What the hell!" you yell. They both quickly look at you. "Is that your sister?" the blonde giggles "I'm his girlfriend! Wait no actually I'm his EX girlfriend!" you spat. Harry pushes the girl off of him. "y/n please don't say that." he slurs. "GET OUT!" you yell. You run upstairs towards his closet. You grab his clothes and start heading towards the stairs. He's running up as you go down. He tries reaching for you but you're to fast. You fling the front door of your flat open. "Harry get out now!" you try to say calmly. "y/n I'm sorry, I'm drunk and I wasn't thinking." he tries to explain. You throw his clothes out into the hallway. "I'm sorry babe. I really am sorry." he says grabbing your hand. Tears roll down your cheeks. "Harry please I can't look at you, I can't talk to you. I need you to leave." He moves to stand in the door way. "Ok I'll leave but y/n I want you to know that I still love you, and that I'm really stupid I just... I'm really sorry." you look up at his hypnotic green eyes when he calls himself stupid and smile. "What?" he asks "You finally admitted that you're stupid." you reply. He chuckles "I'd do anything for you." He pulls you in close he leans in to kiss you but you turn so he kisses your cheek. "I still want you to leave." you say with a smirk as you push him into the hallway, close the door and lock it.