Buttdialed- Harold heh

"Harry?" Your boyfriend had buttdialed you for what might've been the millionth time. You tried getting his attention a few more times by calling his name, but there was no way he would've been able to hear your voice through his pocket and over the background chatter. You decided to listen in, purely out of curiosity. "Harry, you're in an awfully chipper mood," a voice that sounded like Liam spoke. "Care to explain?" You heard your boyfriend's familiar chuckle. "I just came back from Y/N's..." Immediately his fellow band members let out a collective, "oooohhh!" You rolled your eyes. They could be so mature. "How was it, mate?" Louis said. Harry was reluctant to answer. The boys egged him on further, goading a response out of him. "It was... Really, really good," he gushed. The boys pressed him for further details. "She's the best I've ever had. Tight, fit... She's great." You felt yourself blushing. You decided to hang up before he noticed that you were listening in, but that didn't stop you from basking in the glow of your compliments.

  -----Later that night--- I was sitting on the couch watching a random T.v show waiting for Harry to get home. Just then I heard the door open and close. ''Babe I'm home!'' You heard Harry call, at his words I shot up and ran for the door coming face to face with Harry.  ''Hay babe'' I say cupping this face in my hands and kissing his passionately. The kiss must have lasted about 4 minuets before I pulled away, smirking. ''I made Dinner! were Having TARCO'S!'' I yell as I fan Into the kitchen. ''mhm babe?'' I heard Harry call from the kitchen door. ''Yeah?'' I say mixing the mince. ''What wrong?'' he said looking at me confused ''What do you mean'' I say smirking as I look in the oven ''Like the Kiss and now Tarco's?'' He continues ''Whats with that?'' ''Oh I just wanted to say thanks'' I say looking at him. ''For…'' He pushed ''For your lovely comments I say smirking at him before turning to the cupboard and getting plates out. ''What comments?'' he says coming into the kitchen and sitting on the counter, I turn to him and smirk looking at his confused look. ''Oh something like 'I'm the best you've even had' and Fit?'' I say looking him in the eye. ''What…'' He says under his breath ''Oh and I think you said I was Tight? too'' I said smirking at him even more as he was trying to work it out. ''Harry you Buttdialed me'' I said as I turned away and took out the Tarco's. ''oh..'' he said as he blushed and looked at the ground, I dropped the tarco's on the plates and walked over to Harry who was sitting on the counter and put my forehead on his.    ''I love you'' I said for the first time being with Harry, His head shot up as his face lightened up. ''I love you too'' He said before he kissed me.