Niall- imagine

I was out on the dance floor of the club, grinding on random guys while Niall watched me. I saw his eyes darken with every move I made and his fists clench. I smirked and winked at him and he got up from the bar. He came up to me and put his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer to him so he grinded up on me. “You’ve been a naughty girl, dancing with those guys.” He whispered in my ear. He slowly grinded on me, biting my earlobe lightly and making his way down my neck. I whimpered and I heard him growl deeply.

“I think we should go home.” I said and he looked at me, “Great idea, darlin’” He kissed me, hungry with lust. I pulled away and wrapped his arm around my waist. While walking out, we walked past the guy I was dancing with and Niall slipped his hand down to grab my ass while I smirked. We got to his car and he pushed me up against it. He kissed me with force, his tongue quickly finding mine. His hands went from my waist to my ass and he lifted me up. My hands were in his hair, one holding his snapback so it wouldn’t drop.

He pulled away for a second, “Babe, I don’t think we will make it home.” I said and he moved me away from the door and opened it. “I know.” He smirked and I climbed in the back. He smacked my ass as I crawled it making me squeal. I tuned on my back while he shut the door. He turned so he was on top of me and I saw him, lips read and plump, snap back on backwards and the ends of his hair peeking out, and his eyes dark and screaming with lust.

His face was inches from mine and I wrapped my hands around his neck, “Fuck me.” He whispered.